Sunday, October 5, 2014

A little about me and this blog:)

Hello There!

I have never been much of a blogger, BUT, lately I have found a lot of humor, trials, frustration, and craziness in my life with my family... My daughter especially! So, I thought what better way to keep up with all of our amazing memories, travels, milestones, and life in general, than to blog it. Share it with the world and hope that all of you are able to learn from my crazy follies and mistakes and enjoy our non-sense as much as we do. Don't get me wrong, there is never a day where everything is great or perfect or even close as you will all soon see in my blog. However, it is always a learning experience to say the least.

I am a 35 year old military spouse and mother to 3 biological children and I have 5 step children. Yep, that totals 8 kiddo's! I have a 17 year old daughter who lives in Tennessee. Her name is Morgan. So nearly 1 down and 2 to go:) My son Lucas who is 10 also lives in Tennessee. He lives with his dad and it's probably best. The military life is really difficult, especially on children. I have my Cass-O with me though. Her name is really Cassie Lane and she is 12 years old. She is the middle child and absolutely attached to my hip 24/7. Love my girl! You will hear me refer to her as bug, kitty, and all kind of other names as she answer to all my weird terms of endearment. She is pretty laid back thankfully. So I feel pretty lucky to have her as my daughter. On top of being a mom, I am also a nurse but changed careers last year and own an AmeriPlan franchise and hopefully when my husband retires from the military in 9 years I will be able to also. I recruit other women who are crazy interested in working from home and have the desire to really work hard for a couple years and retire with a 6 figure income I know it sounds to good to be true but seriously, IT IS! I also work with some amazing benefit plans that help people save a lot of money on dental and healthcare costs! Enough about work though! Besides all of that jazz, I am a sports mom! My daughter is crazy into sports and plays basketball year round in a travel league and at school, she also plays volleyball, softball (travel and school) as well as getting into some new sports like water polo and lacrosse! Luckily, I am crazy about sports as well and my husband is also so we LOVE watching her compete and play and enjoy everything that goes along with it. Most of the time. There are those times when we are all super tired from the hectic crazy schedules that over lap and having no time to shower, eat, or rest for a split second. I am sure you will hear all about it soon enough!
That's really me in a nut shell though! Thankfully I ahve a husband who is incredibly supportive and always ready to lend a hand in the house with chores and to help with the shopping and with Cassie. I would be absolutely lost without him. My partner, my soul mate, my friend, my over and the one person who I can trust in this world! Hope you are all equally as lucky as I am in love. Never is there a perfect day with us, a perfect date, a perfect moment but together they are all perfect and I cherish our life together!
I look forward to sharing all of our adventures with you guys and giving you a little it of insight into the life of a super busy stay at home, work at home, sports mom, and military spouse!


No comments:

Post a Comment